Adobe InDesign- Hands-on creativity with content publishing
The program features several advanced design tools, but with its user-friendly interface, mastering the tools and functions of the software can be done with just a little bit of training. Knowing how to use the tools will certainly help you work faster with better end-results than you can ever imagine.
The course consists of 13 chapters:
- Essential skills
- Building documents with Master pages
- Working with text & types
- Working with styles
- Working with graphics
- Creating, managing and working with tables
- Using colour palettes and managing documents through colour
- Using and understanding effects
- Understanding advanced document features
- Delivering the documents by means of print, XHTML or PDF
- Using XML in the document
- Working with interactive documents
- A look at what’s new in the software program
|Adobe InDesign CC||2.5 Days||R 5 187.00 (VAT incl.)
Receive a 10% discount when you pay 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course.
We offer you the opportunity to learn how to use Adobe InDesign at our training facilities in Pretoria. Once we’re done with you, you will be able to use the software to create complex graphics, tables and layouts.
- Desktop publishers
- Magazine or newspaper lay-out designers
- Graphic design artists
- Multimedia designers
- Basic design knowledge is a plus
- Basic computer literacy
Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made before course commencement.
- Invoicing is full on receipt of a signed Training Agreement form, an official Purchase Order or e-mail approval from Customers.
- iLead Training reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. An alternative date may however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses