Search Engine Optimisation – Training for Best Site Rankings
- Search engine friendly
- Visible in search results
- Easy to navigate
- Useful to the reader
- Keyword relevant
Unlike what many have been told SEO is not just about the search results, but also about the user experience. With proper SEO you can ensure that your website will come up in the organic searches for the keywords used and also be relevant to the specific keywords.
Large engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing use specific algorithms to determine the results that they will deliver on user queries. If, however, you over optimise or do so incorrectly, your site will not come up in the top search results, but instead, will end up on page ten or even page 60 simply because Google for instance, will penalise the site for breaking the rules.
We show you how and all the ins-and-outs of optimisation for results and within ethical boundaries and how to ensure that your site will be relevant and in the top ranks.
You have access to ten chapters, each focusing on a specific aspect of SEO to make the most of online marketing:
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis & diagnosis for SEO friendliness
- On-page optimisation
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Link building
- Social Media & content addition to your website
- Blog for results
- Website maintenance
- Resources & tools
- Final words of wisdom
|SEO Training||1 Day||R2500 (VAT exc.)|
We present the course at our training facilities located in Lynnwood, Pretoria.
- Webmasters & designers
- Business owners wanting to improve their site rankings
- Web Marketers
- Basic Computer Literacy
Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made before course commencement.
- Invoicing is full on receipt of a signed Training Agreement form, an official Purchase Order or e-mail approval from Customers.
- iLead Training reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. An alternative date may however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses