Project management is the field of business that requires skill in directing and coordinating available resources
Projects that are not managed closely or that are managed poorly are a waste of the company’s resources; time and money. The ability to manage effectively ensures that deadlines are met, budgets are spent appropriately and responsibly, and the right people are chosen and guided in the scope of the project.
- Defining Projects and Project Management
- The Role of a Project Manager
- Pre-Assignment Review
- How Can Projects Help Me?
- A Project’s Life Cycle
- Selling a Project
- Creating a Vision
- Project Goals
- Using a Target Chart
- Preparing Your Project
- Laying Out the Project
- A Personal Action Plan
- Post-Course Assessment
- People who consider project management careers.
- Team leaders and supervisors.
- Project leaders.
- Entrepreneurs and contractors.